Ladies, regardless of the reason for your hair loss, I have the medical wigs for you! These wigs are adjustable to ensure a secure fit. They also sport an open weave cap to help with air flow for comfort. The variety of colors available are endless, and easily ordered if I'm out of your color! I also carry wig shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, and synthetic wig brushes. You receive a free wig "head" with each wig!
In addition to full wigs, I have the "hoops of hair" bands. These are to be worn under hats to give the illusion of a full head of hair, but without the bulk of a wig under a hat. The hair part encircles your head to show as bangs, along with side and back length, while the top stays exposed. Again, a hat is needed.
Synthetic Wig Cautions
- Do not tone or color your wig.
- Do not brush your wig when it is wet.
- After washing, allow the wig to dry naturally.
- After wig is dry, brush into desired style.
- Do not use curling irons, blow dryers, or hot styling instruments on the wig.
- Do not wear your wig around steam, hot ovens, or extreme heat sources.
Synthetic Wig Washing Instructions
- Before wetting, brush out gently using wire wig brush.
- Hand wash in cool water with gentle wig shampoo.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Roll in towel to absorb excess water, do not twist; unwrap gently.
- Do not brush when wet.
- Allow to drip dry on head form or naturally on a towel.
Speaking of hats! I have just the things you need. Knit turbans, terrycloth turbans, pleated turbans, reversable ballcaps, reversable sunhats, straw hats, and wide brim rainhats, are available in a variety of colors! The ballcaps are specially made to come down low on the nape of the neck to hide the loss of hair. In addition, I have hat accents such as twisted ropes, clip-on bows, scarves, and more to change the look around. I even have a child's "buddie cap" which is a ballcap with a pen for friends to autograph the hat with!
Remember to check with your insurance company to see about reimbursement! Just have your doctor write a prescription for "Cranial Prosthesis". My receipt states the same, so it is obvious that the wig is for medical purposes as opposed to a fashion wig.
Veterans - see information on Veterans Page
I accept VA referrals on all items.
Please call 972-567-2155 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to set up your private appointment for the above garments. I'll be glad to personally assist you!